How to read ICU Theses. Master/Senior Theses and Doctoral Dissertations differs in their status as academic sources, and hence treated differently.
Senior / Master Theses(～March 2020)
ICU Senior / Master theses are stored in ASRS.
How to access
- 1.Select "Thesis (Campus only)" in "Target" menu on the OPAC.
- 2.Use either "Title words" or "Author" field in Search Condition (To search by instructors, select "Any (Keyword)" field and put * at the end of the instructor name.)
- 3.Click the thesis title and show the detailed information.
- 4.Click the [Retrieve] button in the [Location] and retrieve the thesis from ASRS.
- 5.Show your ICU ID card at the service counter on the ground floor of the Othmer Library, and receive the thesis.
- 6.Return it to the service counter when you've finished.
Doctoral Dissertations, published in and after June 2013, are availble as electronic files through ICU Repository except for some ones.
The original paper-bound version are shelved in the Main Library along with ordinary books. Use OPAC to search them.
The List of ICU Doctoral Theses
International Christian University Library 10-2, Osawa 3-chome, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo 181-8585 Japan
TEL: 0422-33-3668 FAX: 0422-33-3669 Email: library(insert an at mark here)icu.ac.jp