How to read ICU Theses. Master/Senior Theses and Doctoral Dissertations differs in their status as academic sources, and hence treated differently.
Senior / Master Theses
ICU Senior / Master theses are stored in ASRS.
How to access
- 1.Select "Thesis (Campus only)" in "Target" menu in the OPAC webpage.
- 2.Use either "Title words" or "Author" field in Search Condition (To search by instructors, select "Any (Keyword)" field and put * in the end of the instructor name.)
- 3.Click the thesis title and show the detail information.
- 4.Click the [Retrieve] button in the [Location] and retrieve the thesis from ASRS.
- 5.Show your ICU ID card and sign up at the service counter on the ground floor of the Othmer Library, and receive the thesis.
- 6.Return it to the service counter when you've finished.
Doctoral Dissertations are availble as electronic files through ICU Repository. The original paper-bound version are shelved in the Main Library along with ordinary books.
The List of ICU Doctoral Theses
International Christian University Library 10-2, Osawa 3-chome, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo 181-8585 Japan
TEL: 0422-33-3668 FAX: 0422-33-3669 Email: library(insert an at mark here)icu.ac.jp