How to read ICU Theses. Master/Senior Theses and Doctoral Dissertations differs in their status as academic sources, and hence treated differently.
Senior / Master Theses
ICU Senior / Master theses are stored in ASRS.
How to access
- 1.Select "Thesis (Campus only)" in "Target" menu in the OPAC webpage.
- 2.Use either "Title words" or "Author" field in Search Condition (To search by instructors, select "Any (Keyword)" field and put * in the end of the instructor name.)
- 3.Click the thesis title and show the detail information.
- 4.Click the [Retrieve] button in the [Location] and retrieve the thesis from ASRS.
- 5.Sign up at the service counter on the ground floor of the Othmer Library, and receive the thesis.
- 6.Return it to the service counter when you've finished.
Doctoral Dissertations are shelved in the Main Library along with ordinary books.
The List of ICU Doctoral Theses
International Christian University Library 10-2, Osawa 3-chome, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo 181-8585 Japan
TEL: 0422-33-3668 FAX: 0422-33-3669 Email: library(insert an at mark here)icu.ac.jp